Canon Pixma MX922 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux– Canon PIXMA MX922 is a close sibling of MX522 that is released by Canon. This printer is a multifunctional printer, which means, it offers you the function of printing, copying, scanning, and even faxing. This machine can also scan and print directly from a USB key. It is also equipped with 3-inch color LCD that will help you manage your documents before printing. The differences between this product and its sibling are its additional features, such as enhanced photo quality, better paper capacity, and the ability to print on an optical disk. These other features are undoubtedly good news for those who need a printer for home, home office, or small office.
Canon PIXMA MX922 has both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity, which allow you to print from your computer without having to connect it via cable. It also has a bigger automatic feeder, up to 35 pages, compared to its sibling, MX522. Also, its auto duplex feature allows you to print on both sides of the paper and save some money from paper cost. And even, with more significant paper capacity, up to 250 sheets, this machine is more suitable for a micro office that has a lot of print jobs. With this feature, you don’t have to refill your paper frequently.
For those who have Canon cameras, Canon PIXMA MX922 has Wireless PictBridge that enable wireless printing over Canon cameras. For mobile page, this printer has AirPrint that allows you to print directly from your smart devices through Wi-Fi connection. For the speed, this printer has a pretty good record, with a speed of 2.4 pages per minute for monochrome printing. It is slightly faster than its sibling, MX522 that has the rate of 2.1 pages per minute. However, compared to printers around the same price, this is pretty slow. Fortunately, for photo printing, it has a notably fast speed, up to 1 minute 5 seconds for a 4 x 6-inch full-color printing.
Despite being pretty slow, Canon PIXMA MX922 maintain its printing quality. The graphics printing is slightly above average, while the text quality is a top tier, and photo quality is top-notch for a low-cost printer. Overall if you tend to have a lot of print jobs and fast speed is a must, you may try other products. But if you are most likely to print a decent amount of documents for home business or small office, this product should give you satisfying results. Canon Pixma MX922 Driver, Wireless Setup, Install, Software
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX922:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MX 922 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MX 922 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 922 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 922 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MX 922 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 922 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)
|Canon PIXMA MX 922 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 922 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 922 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 922 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.4.1 for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)
|Canon PIXMA MX 922 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 922 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|