Canon Pixma MX892 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon PIXMA MX892 is an all-in-one printer that is released by Canon to fulfill the increasing needs of multifunctional printers. As a multipurpose printer, this device has four functions such as printing, copying, scanning, faxing, with just one machine. With a price of less than $200, this printer has promising features, such as additional cloud-based printing feature and a nifty dual-function panel that will change according to what function you are currently using. It also has a great appearance, with glossy black color and rounded corners. This printer is undoubtedly the best choice for the home office, mainly if it works as a household printer.
On the right side, Canon PIXMA MX892 has a 3-inch color LCD with fairly big buttons. On the right side of the output tray, there is a port for a USB key or PictBridge-enabled camera. It also has various memory card slots which will allow you to print directly from your memory cards without having to move it to your computer first. It also has an automatic duplexer that enables its user to write on both sides of the paper, which will cut the paper cost up to 50%. This device is equipped with five ink tanks including both dye-based ink and pigment-based black ink.
For those who have Apple devices, you can connect your device to Canon PIXMA MX892 through AirPrint. Also, you are now able to print directly from your cloud online service with this printer, without using a computer! This printer also allows you to print photos from online photo alba such as Google Picasa and Canon Image Gateway. This product offers Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and USB as its connectivity. It means you can connect to this device wirelessly and print your documents from anywhere around the room.
The speed for Canon PIXMA MX892 is similar to most inkjet printers on the same price range. It can print 2.8 pages in a minute. For a 4 x 6-inch full-color photo, it took 59 seconds to write, which is a typical speed for an inkjet multifunction printer. As for its output quality, this machine is slightly above average, with photos and graphics printing as its strength. The photos printing is indeed above average, almost on par with a professional photo lab results. For text printing, it is not exceptionally good, but not bad either. Overall, this printer gives a satisfying performance as a business printer. Canon Pixma MX892 Scanner Driver, Wireless Setup, Software
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MX892 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MX892 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX892 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MX892 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MX 892 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MX 892 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 892 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 892 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MX 892 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 892 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)
|Canon PIXMA MX 892 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 892 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 892 MP Navigator EX Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 892 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.4.1 for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)
|Canon PIXMA MX 892 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)||
|Canon PIXMA MX 892 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)||