Canon Pixma MX532 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon is one of the best brand known for its wide variety of printer types, from a printer for photo printing, printer for office works and even personal home printer. This Canon Pixma MX532 can be a better option than any other models in its range. Besides connecting it to a computer to use it, it can also be used as a standalone scanner and copier machine. So you don’t have to compare it to any device or computer if you only need the scanner or copier feature. It is useful especially when you need to process your files fast. Above all, this printer is an excellent addition to any size of office but also can be used for the personal home printer.
This Canon Pixma MX532 comes with a wireless connection option which can be helpful because you don’t have to move around, you only need to connect to this printer via WiFi network, and you can use the printer as long as you are within the area. This feature also lets you print and scan directly from your devices such as a smartphone, tablet and also iPod Touch. But you need to install Canon’s free app on your mobile devices to be able to connect to the printer. You can find the control panel on the top part of the printer with mono LCD. In this display, you can monitor the status of your printer as well as various other information and menu on it. On the right side of the control panel, you can find the numeric pad that can be used to input number of copy as well as a fax number. The buttons of this printer are relatively easy to press, and you will not find it difficult to use.
Canon Pixma MX532 has four main function which is a printer, scanner, copier and also fax machine. To make your work more comfortable and more efficient, Canon has added automatic document feeder feature which lets you stack up until 30 pages of multiple page documents that you want to scan or copy and leave it to the printer while doing other things. So you can do other tasks while waiting for the printer to finish the job for you.
The scanner type of Canon Pixma MX532 is a letter-sized flatbed, but you also fit a legal page document on it. Overall, this printer offers high quality with a high price in return. But for all the functions and features, this printer is worth the cash. Canon Pixma MX532 Driver, Wireless Setup, Install, Software
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MX472 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MX532 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX532:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MX 532 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|