Canon Pixma MX522 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux– Canon PIXMA MX522 is a printer that is launched by Canon as the upgraded version of MX452. Introduced as a multifunctional printer, the device can print, copy, scan, and even send and receive a fax. With higher price than MX452, this product adds just enough extras compared to its predecessor. Some of the remarkable additions are Ethernet port, Auto Duplex, LCD for panel menu at the front side, and a feature that allow you to print from a USB memory key. All of these additional features make the machine much more suitable for either home and home business printer or small office printer.
With both Ethernet and Wi-Fi as its connectivity, Canon PIXMA MX522 can be used as a shared printer. It means you can print your documents from anywhere without having to connect your computer to the printer via a cable. But unfortunately, due to its limited paper capacity, only up to 100 sheets, you may need to refill your printer frequently if you are working in a hectic office. Another useful feature from this product is its Auto Duplex. This feature allows you to print on both sides of the paper and cut some paper cost.
As for its setup, Canon PIXMA MX522 is pretty much standard fare. What this product is lacking is its speed. For its price, this printer is not any faster than its predecessor, which has a lower rate. This printer can only handle up to 2.1 pages per minute. For output quality, however, it does a lot of better than MX452. It has a better text quality than most inkjet multifunctional printers. As for graphics, it has similar quality compared to its competitor. For photos, this printer is slightly below average, but just enough especially for home use or small office works.
Canon PIXMA MX522 can be perfect if only it has the higher paper capacity and better speed. Nevertheless, with its output quality for text and graphic, and the all-in-one features that are offered, this product is pretty much balanced. If you are a perfectionist, the results of the print jobs may be slightly disturbing for you. But for standard graphics and PowerPoint printing, these devices give a high performance. Since the photo quality is not as good as expected, for those who like to print photos may want to reconsider their decision to buy this product. Overall, this product is just enough for those who have light0duty print jobs at home or office. Canon Pixma MX522 Driver, Wireless Setup, Install, Software
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MX522 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MX522 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX522 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MX 522 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MX 522 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 522 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 522 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MX 522 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 522 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)
|Canon PIXMA MX 522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 522 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 522 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 522 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.4.1 for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)
|Canon PIXMA MX 522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|