Canon Pixma MX472 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon Pixma MX472 is one of few printers from Canon, designed more for the office side instead of a home printer. It is not because this printer isn’t suitable for home or personal use, but this model of printer has some functions and features that commonly needed for office work such as the fax function. So if you are looking for the best model of printer for your office, then this printer is a well-suited choice for your office or home office when you have your own small business. You can have this printer with a considerably low price compared to any models in its range. Moreover, it also has a lot of function in its one compact printer, so buying this Pixma MX472 is worth the price.
Canon Pixma MX472 capable of print, scan, copy and also send or receive fax by connecting it to a computer. But the best thing is, this printer can also be used as a standalone fax and copier machine. So you can save more money from buying a lot of other devices because you need this one multifunction printer. With Canon’s patented technology, Canon FINE, you can enjoy a high-quality printing and copying results. It can produce a well-detailed images printing as well as sharp text printing results. So there is no need to be worry because you will get the best quality for your office needs. This printer uses two cartridges, one for the black ink and the other one for the tri-color print which s cyan, magenta and yellow.
The scan function of Canon Pixma MX472 has letter-size flatbed and also has the automatic document feature. This feature can hold up to 30 sheets of multiple page documents, so you can leave it to the printer to finish the job for you while you do other tasks. This way, you can be more productive and multitasking at the same time. Even if the scanner flatbed size is an A4 letter-sized, but you can scan up to legal paper documents. The optical resolution of this printer is 1200 x 2400 dpi with 24-bit color depth.
Meanwhile, the maximum printer resolution for color files is 4800 x 1200 dpi, and for black and white data, the best decision that you can enjoy for black and white files is 600 x 600 dpi. Another feature that you may find useful is my image garden. This feature allows you to manage and personalize your photos or images from Canon Pixma MX472. Canon Pixma MX472 Driver, Wireless Setup, Install, Software
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MX472 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MX472 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX472:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MX472 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MX 472 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MX 472 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 472 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 472 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MX 472 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 472 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MX 472 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 472 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 472 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 472 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 472 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 472 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|