Canon Pixma MX432 Wireless Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux– If you are looking for a compact printer with wireless connectivity for your home or small office, Canon PIXMA MX432 is your answer. As an all-in-one device, this printer offers the function of printing, scanning, copying and even faxing. For its price range, with only $100, this printer is pretty odd for an inkjet printer. Most inkjet printer around that price are focusing on a home-oriented feature such as photo printing, but this machine has features that are more suitable for the office. It also can print directly from PictBridge Camera, which is good news for home and home office printing.
Canon PIXMA MX432 can also work as a standalone copier and fax machine. It also has a 30-page automatic document feeder (ADF) that allow you to scan multi-page documents effortlessly. However it has a limited paper capacity, with only 100 sheets, so you may have to refill the paper frequently, especially if you are working in a hectic office. It also lacks auto duplex function, which means you have to manually adjust your article to be able to print on both sides of the paper. As a personal printer, these weaknesses should not be a problem, though.
The setup for Canon PIXMA MX432 is standard for an inkjet printer. The speed for this product is better compared to MX372, but it is not good enough to be described as excellent. In a minute, this machine can only print up to 2.2 pages. It is faster than MX372 indeed, with only two pages per minute as its speed. But there are a lot of printers in the market which has better rates. Photo printing speed is even slower compared to other inkjet printers with the same prices. For a 4 x 6 full-color printing, it takes approximately 2 minutes 8 seconds.
For output quality, Canon PIXMA MX432 is slightly below average for text printing, but pretty good on graphics and photos. It does have better readability for fonts smaller than 8 points compared to MX372, but unfortunately not good enough compared to other inkjet printers. Graphics output is generally great sufficient for business use. This printer has an issue with its cost per page, with 6.3 cents for a monochrome page and 13.8 cents for a color page. This is relatively expensive compared to its competitors. But for those who don’t print a lot of documents this product give satisfying results for your print jobs. Canon PIXMA MX432 Driver, Wireless Setup, Software, Installation
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MX892 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MX432 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MX432 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX432 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MX432 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MX 432 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MX 432 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 432 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 432 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MX 432 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 432 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)
|Canon PIXMA MX 432 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 432 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 432 MP Navigator EX Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 432 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.4.1 for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)
|Canon PIXMA MX 432 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 432 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|