Canon Pixma MX372 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux– Canon, as one of the leading developer of the printer, launched Canon PIXMA MX372 to fulfill the high needs for multipurpose printers. As an all-in-one printer, this machine can satisfy your requirements for the printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine with just one device. From the price alone, which only $80, it is safe to assume that Canon released this printer for personal use. Despite so, it gives more features than what the price suggests. Unfortunately, this printer has a remarkably high running cost which makes you want to reconsider your choice if you already buy this product.
Canon PIXMA MX372 can work as standalone copier and fax machine. As a home-oriented printer, this printer is quite odd, because it can scan multi-page documents and legal-size pages which is more business-oriented. This machine can work that way due to its 30-page automatic document feeder (ADF). However, this printer lacks photo-centric features such as the ability to print straight away from memory cards and PictBridge cameras. It is also missing both Wi-Fi and wired network support, which limits the printer to personal use only. It also has a limited paper capacity, just up to 100 sheet and manual duplexing. With this device, you have to manually adjust your paper if you want to print on both sides.
The setup for Canon PIXMA MX372 is standard. As for its speed, it is quite lacking, even for its price. For a minute, this printer can only print up to 2 pages, which a lot slower than its competitor. Photo printing speed is even slower, with an average of 2 minutes 8 seconds for a 4 x 6-inch full-color photo. As for its quality, this machine, unfortunately, has a below-average quality. Even so, it is not so bad to be an issue. Text quality is good, as long as you don’t set your fonts below 8 points. It does better for graphics printing, good enough for any internal business needs such as PowerPoint handout. As for the photo, it is not exceptional. You may want to print your picture elsewhere if you’re going to have a great photo.
The biggest issue for Canon PIXMA MX372 is its running cost, which is notably higher than its competitor. It may become an issue for those who have a lot of print jobs. But if you don’t have the needs to print vast amounts of paper, then this printer can do its job pretty well. Canon Pixma MX372 Driver, Wireless Setup, Software, Installation
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MX432 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MX372 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MX372 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX372:
- 4 Canon PIXMA MX372 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MX372 Driver Download For Mac:
- 6 Canon PIXMA MX372 Driver Download For Linux:
Canon PIXMA MX372 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MX372 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX372:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MX372 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MX372 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon PIXMA MX372 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon PIXMA MX372 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows/Vista/XP)