Canon Pixma MG7720 Driver Download Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac – There are many types of printer that you can find today with various features and prices. But a more expensive printer still can’t be a guarantee that you will get the best result. If you need a premium printer with many useful features, then this Canon Pixma MG7720 may be your best answer. It comes with four bright colors, Black, White, Red, and Gold. The sleek and elegant design of this printer can make any room or office lively and professional looking.
Not only great with results and quality, but this printer is also dependable when it comes to speed. With the maximum resolution up to 9600×2400 dpi, It can produce approximately 15.0 ipm for mono files, and 10.0 ipm for color files. And it only takes around 21 seconds to print a 10×15 cm borderless photo. Canon Pixma MG7720 is using six individual ink tanks, which is black, cyan, magenta, yellow, grey and pigment black. This six colors system will give you a more detailed and well-balanced color printing results. This ink system is especially useful if you need to print grayscale files because it already has grey ink which is different with the mixture of black and white ink.
Other useful features of this Canon Pixma MG7720 are the scanner and copier function. Since it is an all-in-one printer, you can enjoy these two features with a quite low-budget. The scanner function of this printer has the maximum resolution of 2400×4800 dpi, and it only takes around 14 seconds to finish an A4 size document. As for the copy function, you can enjoy essential features such as borderless copy and duplex copy that allows you to copy both sides of your documents all at once. All of that features make this printer a great option for you if you need to run your small business or for your daily office uses. You can also use it for various photo printing jobs that require high-quality results.
Canon Pixma MG7720 also has several other amazing features such as the ability to print directly on a surface of a disc-like CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray disc. This printer also supports up to 10 media cards including Micro SD, SDHC Card, SD Card, and many others. You can also enjoy mobile connectivity option provided by this printer that supports various kind of services, such as cloud services like Google Cloud, automatic link to PIXMA Cloud, wireless connectivity option for PictBridge feature, and several other amazing features.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG7720:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 7720 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 7720 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 7720 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 7720 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 7720 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 7720 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 7720 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 7720 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 7720 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 7720 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 7720 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 7720 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|