Canon Pixma MG7520 Driver Download Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux –There are so many choices of a printer for the best photo printing results, the price also varies from one to another. But you have to be smart too because the expensive one does not always deliver you high performance and high-quality result. One of the best reliable Canon printer to use especially for photo printing is this Canon Pixma MG7520. This printer is a premium quality printer, capable of producing great printing results for both photos and images. It is also a great choice of printer for photo enthusiast as well as professional photographers who need to print pictures regularly and demands high-quality result.
But it is more than just a printer; you can find other function from the printer like scanner machine and also copier machine. With a reasonably low budget, you can have three computers in this one compact printer. Saving more but also gain a lot from its useful features rather than have to buy them separately. One of the best thing from Canon Pixma MG7520 is that it already supports wireless connection option, as well as mobile device connection. With these two features, you can enjoy the freedom to use and place the printer anywhere in your workroom. The mobile printing feature allows you to connect your devices to this printer wirelessly, and directly print or even scan your document right from your devices. Very useful especially when you have a lot of files on your device.
This wireless feature also allows you to share the printer with multiple users at the same time. That is why this printer is more than suitable for any office or as a personal home printer. There is another useful feature from this Canon Pixma MG7520, duplex feature. This feature allows you to print on both sides of the paper all at once. With this feature, you can finish your work faster and require fewer efforts because this printer designed to complete your daily task with ease. The control panel on top of the printer is also easy to spot and has easy-to-press buttons with information on each one of them.
For the quality, Canon Pixma MG7520 is above-average compared to any other models of inkjet multifunction printer in its range. But the wrong side of this model is that this printer doesn’t have a fast speed at finishing its tasks. And the paper capacity of its tray is also minimal, so you need to check and reload it if you use it a lot of time. Canon Pixma MG7520 Driver, Wireless Setup, Install, Software
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG7520:
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver Download For Mac
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver Download For Linux
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG7520:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.