Canon Pixma MG6822 Driver Download Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac – One of the best famous brand known for its quality is Canon. Not only has excellent quality products for digital cameras, but Canon also has a great line of various printer type which you can choose which one that suits your need the best. There are a lot of printer models either for office uses, or personal home printer uses, and one of the best printer from Canon to choose is this Canon Pixma MG6822. This printer aimed at both office users as well as home printer users, that offers a lot of great features with considerably low price. Even if it is not as expensive as any other printer in its range, Pixma MG6822 capable of delivers excellent results with satisfying speed. This printer is also an excellent choice for people who need premium quality photos or images.
The control panel of Canon Pixma MG6822 designed with a simple concept for more comfortable use. The buttons choice that has big sizes, help you to quickly identify its function with information on each of the buttons, and it is relatively easy to press. You can also find a 2.5 touch screen LCD on the center of the control panel, that provides you with various kind of information about the status of your printer or any other information about the printer. The strongest selling point of this printer is its high-quality photo printing result combined with fast speed, making it the best choice for a professional photographer or people who need the best quality for their photo printing results.
With just this one printer, you can have a scanner and copier machine without the need to spend more money to buy it separately. This all-in-one printer can be a great help at the office and also an excellent choice for a personal home printer. Canon Pixma MG6822 support various memory cards such as Memory Stick Duo, SD Card, SDHC Card, and many others. You can print from it but you can’t scan to it, and another unfortunate thing is that when you connect the printer to your computer using USB cables instead of WiFi network, the printer will lose the ability to print from clouds services.
There are more amazing other features than the unfortunate ones from Canon Pixma MG6822. One of the best features is the AirPrint feature that allows you to print or scan your files directly from your devices such as smartphone and tablet whether you are using iOS or Android. And the wireless connectivity option lets you place the printer anywhere in the room without worrying about cables anymore.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG7720 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG6822 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6822 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG6822:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG6822 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 6822 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 6822 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6822 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6822 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 6822 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6822 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6822 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6822 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6822 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6822 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6822 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6822 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|