Canon Pixma MG6821 Driver Download Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac – One of the best choice if you need a replacement for your printer at home is this Canon Pixma MG6821. Not only it gives you the best bargain with a lot of useful features and low price, but it also offers excellent performance and satisfying results. It is an all-in-one printer that you can use for personal home printer or an office printer. Besides printing, it can also scan your documents or copy it anytime you want it. The wireless feature also lets you place the printer anywhere without restriction from cables, but if you want, you can also use USB cables to connect your computer to your printer. You can share the printer with multiple users if you choose the wireless connection.
This inkjet color printer has many features that will help you to get the best result possible and to make your work time more efficient at the same time. There are features like various cloud service support, ready to print your files directly from cloud services, easy to scan, automatic scan, mobile connection support, and many others. The cellular connection support feature is especially useful if you have files on your devices and need to print it fast because this feature lets you connect the printer to your devices and write directly from it. It supports both iOS and Android devices such as the smartphone and tablet. With touch screen LCD of Canon Pixma MG6821, you can see the current status of your printer as well as other information about it. Canon Pixma Download
If you are a fan of Photography or you have a job as a photographer, then you might like this feature of Canon Pixma MG6821. With PictBridge feature, you can connect your digital camera, that supports this feature, to the printer and directly print your photos without needing to move it first. Another useful feature is the cloud service support that gives you the ability to print or scan your files from anywhere. The use of Canon’s different ink, ChromaLife100+, makes your printed documents or photos last longer up until 300 years so that you can keep your valuable memories longer now. Even if it is not cheap, but the quality makes it worth the cash.
Canon Pixma MG6821 has two color option, white and silver. And it is using a five-color ink system, which is pigmented black, black, cyan, magenta and yellow. These more extensive varieties of color let you have more detailed and well-balanced results, either for printing results or scan results.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6822 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG6821 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6821 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG6821:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG6821 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 6821 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 6821 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6821 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6821 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 6821 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6821 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6821 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6821 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6821 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6821 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6821 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6821 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|