Canon Pixma MG3620 Driver, Wireless Setup, Install, Software Driver, Wireless Setup, Install, Software Driver Download Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Linux – One of the best choice of a printer from Canon if you are looking for high performance, and high-quality results are this Canon Pixma MG6620. It can print a scene from your favorite HD movies or videos; this feature may come in handy at a specific situation. You only need to play your HD movie, or video then pauses it to take a screenshot, which you can directly print afterward. Very easy and require little efforts. Another great addition to this printer is the Quiet Mode, with this feature you can use the printer with less noise and avoid disturbing other people or co-worker.
Canon Pixma MG6620 has excellent photo printing results, and it also supports direct printing with a digital camera that supports PictBridge. So this printer is an attractive option for a professional photographer, or for people who like to print their photos and demand high quality. The addition of wireless connectivity option gives you the freedom to place and use the printer anywhere in the office or your workspace. You can share your printer with multiple users if you are using a wireless connection, but you can still choose USB cable connection if you want. Some features related to the internet like print from cloud or scan to the cloud may become unavailable if you choose USB connection option.
The best feature that will be very helpful is the mobile printing feature, which lets you print files directly from your mobile devices by connecting it to the printer using a wireless network. This feature can be used by various mobile devices such as a smartphone, tablet or even iPod, as long as it can connect to a network. As a part of the control panel, you can find a touch screen LCD in the center. From this, you can view various information including the status of your printer when you are using it. The control panel of Canon Pixma MG6620 also has other buttons that have their functions, like a color copy or black and white copy.
Canon Pixma MG6620 is using a five-ink color which is pigmented black, black, cyan, magenta and yellow. With individual ink tank, it is never more comfortable to change the container which the ink has run out without having to throw away the remaining ink. But a somewhat disappointing thing about this printer is that there is only one choice of color which is orange. Canon Pixma MG3620 Driver, Wireless Setup, Install, Software
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG6620:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 6620 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 6620 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6620 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6620 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 6620 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6620 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6620 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6620 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6620 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 66620 821 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6620 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 6620 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|