Canon Pixma MG5722 Driver Download Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac – Canon Pixma MG5722 is an all-in-one printer that you can use for printing, scanning as well as copying. It is an excellent choice for daily office uses or as a personal home printer. This printer is using five individual ink system which allows you only to replace the one which the ink has runs out. So you don’t have to waste any more ink like the old system of two cartridges. The addition of ink also gives you a more detailed result both for color or mono documents and photos. The maximum resolution for printing results is 4800 x 1200 dpi, and the use of Canon’s FINE patented technology also guarantee you for the best results.
Other features that are useful for everyday use are Mobile Printing support, automatic scan, wireless connection option, and this printer also supports print and scan files from various cloud services. Another entertainment feature purpose is the Canon Full HD Movie Print, with this feature you can play your HD movies or videos and take a screen capture of your favorite scene then directly print it. Very easy to use and you can bring this printer home at a reasonably low price. You have two connectivity option for this Canon Pixma MG5722, the wireless connectivity option is the best to use if you share the printer with multiple users and they can connect to it at the same time. But if you only use it for yourself, then you can use the USB cable connection option too.
Canon Pixma MG5722 has the maximum resolution for printing results up to 4800×1200 dpi for color documents and 600 x 600 for mono documents, with the maximum speed of 12.6 ipm for mono documents and nine ipm for color documents. The FINE technology from Canon, allows you to enjoy high-quality printing results. What’s more is that the use of Canon ChromaLife100+ will enable you to have printed documents or photos that last longer up to 300 years. This also allows you to preserves your life memories of moments in your life with printed photos.
The maximum paper that both input and output tray of Canon Pixma MG5722 can hold is 100 sheets of plain paper. You can also use photo paper if you need to print photos, but there is only one input tray paper so you can’t place them together. It can also print on envelopes and other documents. The maximum size of paper that the printer can hold is legal sized documents. Canon Pixma MG5722 Download
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6821 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG5722 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG5722 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5722:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG5722 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 5722 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 5722 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5722 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5722 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 5722 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5722 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5722 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5722 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5722 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|Canon PIXMA MG 5722 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5722 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5722 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|