Canon Pixma MG5721 Driver Download Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon is known as one of the best brands that produce a lot of high-quality printers. One of their best product is this Canon Pixma MG5721. It is a multifunction printer aimed for office and also personal home users with a considerably low price. With the maximum resolution for printing results up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, this printer offers you a sharp printing result of text documents as well as glossy photo and images results. The five ink system is using by this model, allowing you to have more color balance and also details to your files. Its ink tank also makes it very easy to change only one ink that runs out.
Canon Pixma MG5721 is an all-in-one printer with a lot of great features; you can also use the scanner and copier function of this printer. That is why this model is an excellent choice if you are looking for a printer for your office daily needs. One of the best features of this printer is the wireless connectivity option. This feature allows you to connect to your printer using WiFi network and you can also share the printer with multiple users. But if you don’t need to share it, you can also choose the USB cable connection for your computer.
This printer is not very cheap for its price, but the quality it offers is also different from other models in its range. Besides variety, this printer also offers fast speed even for photo printing. Canon Pixma MG5721 also can duplex print your document so that you can print on both sides of the sheet with just one step. But there is no ADF feature, although for the scanner there is a letter-size flatbed.
Another feature that you can find in Canon Pixma MG5721 is the Full HD Movie Print. This feature allows you to print your favorite scene from HD movies or videos while playing the files and pause it. It is a straightforward and great feature when you need to write a high-quality picture from videos. Another great feature is the Mobile Printing feature. This feature allows you to connect and print or scan your files directly from your mobile devices such as a smartphone, tablet or even iPod. The Quiet Mode allows you to work with less noise, and it is useful when you need to work with a lot of people inside your office. Canon Pixma MG5721 Driver Download & Setup, Software, Install
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5722 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG5721 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG5721 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5721:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG5721 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 5721 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|