Canon Pixma MG5720 Driver Download Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – When you need to find a printer that has excellent performance as well as quality, then one of the best choice from Canon that you can choose is this Canon Pixma MG5720. With various features, this printer is also a multifunction printer that you can have with a relatively low price compared to any other printer in its range. The Canon FINE technology, allows you to have great results from this printer whether it is for text documents or images files. The combination of Canon FINE technology with the use of Canon’s ink, ChromaLife100+, offers you great results that can last for years. Canon claimed that your photos could last for around 300 years with this ink. Although the price is not low, the quality makes up for that.
Canon Pixma MG5720 is using five ink tank system, and each of that ink has its individual tank. This system allows you only to change the ink that runs out without having to throw the others too like the two-cartridge system. Using Canon’s special ink, ChromaLife100+, you can preserve your printed photos or images until 300 years. With a reasonably low-budget, you can have a great printer with tons of useful features. This printer is suitable for both offices uses or as a personal home printer. Because it can print, scan and copy with satisfying results.
The addition of wireless connectivity option in this Canon Pixma MG5720, allows you to connect this printer to your PC using a wireless network. That way, you can easily place and use the printer from anywhere within the range. This feature also allows multiple users to use the printer at the same time. And moreover, you can also print and scan your files directly from your mobile devices because this printer supports Mobile Connection. But the downside of the USB cable connection is that you will not be able to use its wireless features such as print the whole page of a website directly and print to cloud.
The maximum resolution for printing is around 4800 x 1200 dpi for color documents, but for mono documents, the maximum resolution is up to 600 x 600 dpi. Canon Pixma MG5720 is quite fast, and it can print up to 12.6 ipm for mono files and up to 9 pm for color files. Besides high quality, you can also expect fast speed from this model. Canon Pixma MG5720 Driver Download & Setup, Software, Install
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5721 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5720:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 5720 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 5720 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5720 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5720 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 5720 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5720 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5720 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5720 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5720 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|Canon PIXMA MG 5720 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5720 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5720 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|