Canon Pixma MG5620 Driver Download Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – A great choice of Canon’s printer, if you are looking for a new printer whether it is for your office needs or your home printer, is this Canon Pixma MG5620. With this printer you can have more than just a printing machine, you can also use this printer as a scanner and even copier machine. It is better to have an all-in-one printer like this one so you can save more and not buy every device separately. With a sleek and elegant design, you can find the control panel on top of the printer that has a 2.5 inch LCD. From this display, you can view various kind of information on it as well as monitoring the status of the printer at the time.
Another great thing that you can do with the display is that you can preview your files on it before print or copy. It is a simple feature but can be useful to avoid any waste. Canon Pixma MG5620 already use five individual ink tank, which makes it easier to change just the color that runs out without the need to throw away the other ink like on a two-cartridge system. Canon also claimed that the use of ChromaLife100+ could make your print results to stay in good condition for 300 years. It is the best ink to print your photo files and preserve it for years.
Besides the high quality of printing, Canon Pixma MG5620 also can be used as a scanner and copier machine too, that can produce a good quality result. With the maximum resolution of printing results up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for color documents, and 600 x 600 dpi for black and white papers, you can expect an excellent business standard results from this printer. The speed is not that bad either, for black and white files, this printer can print up to 12.2 pages per minute. And for the color files, this printer can print up to 8.7 pages per minute. Quite impressive for a business printer.
Canon Pixma MG5620 has wireless connectivity option as well as USB cable option. If you choose to use a wireless connection, then you can share the printer with multiple users just by connecting it to a WiFi network. But if you only use it for yourself, then you can also choose the USB cable connection. But you may lose the ability of its wireless feature such as scan to cloud and connect to cloud services. Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver, Wireless Setup, Install, Software
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG5620 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG5620 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5620:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 5620 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 5620 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5620 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5620 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 5620 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5620 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5620 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5620 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5620 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|Canon PIXMA MG 5620 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5620 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5620 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|