Canon Pixma MG5420 Driver Download Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – One reasonable choice of printer that aimed for business use of a personal home printer is this Canon Pixma MG5420. With this printer, you don’t need any other machine because you can use this printer as a scanner and also copier machine. You can enjoy high-quality printing results with the maximum resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi for color documents and 600 x 600 dpi for black and white papers. This printer also capable of producing excellent photo printing quality with details and color balance, but some professional photographer may demand more quality than what this printer can offers. There are a lot more amazing features from this printer that will make it easier for you to use and also making your work done faster.
One of the most helpful features of this Canon Pixma MG5420 is the duplex feature which allows you to print on both sides of the paper all at once, making your work easier and quickly done. Another great feature is the Mobile Printing feature, with this feature you can print your files using wireless connection directly from your mobile devices. It is a handy option especially when you need to write your data fast from your mobile devices such as a smartphone, tablet, and even iPod. You only need to connect your mobile devices using a wireless connection to the printer, and you are all set.
Designed with a sleek and beautiful body, Canon Pixma MG5420 offers you more than just beauty; it is also a reliable tool with high performance and satisfying results. This printer capable of producing above-par results compared to any other models in its range and making it the best option to choose for both office needs as well as a home printer. Another great addition of this printer is the extra tray for a disc. With this, you can print your disc directly on its surface, so you don’t need any stickers anymore to label your disc. It supports various kind of discs like CD, DVD and even Blu-Ray disc.
The use of Canon’s special ink on this Canon Pixma MG5420, ChromaLife100+, can preserve your photo print result up to 300 years if it kept at darkroom storage. But if it framed behind glass, then it can stay as beauty for around 30 years. But even if you just lay the photo down somewhere without any cover, the color can stay for about 20 years. But the ink itself doesn’t come at a low price, tho it is worth the quality. Canon Pixma MG5420 Driver, Wireless Setup, Install, Software
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5420:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 5420 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 5420 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5420 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 5420 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5420 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5420 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5420 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (Mac)
|Canon PIXMA MG 5420 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|