Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG4250 prepares to immerse you in the full mobile, cloud in addition to the interactive multifunction globe. Choose how you can connect to your printer and so on of the world with a variety of services consisting of Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint as well as additionally Print Your Days, which permits you to print straight from Facebook. Print wirelessly from your iPhone or Android tool, and even scan to your smart device or tablet computer making use of Canon’s Easy-PhotoPrint application. The built-in card visitor, as well as color screen, enable you to print pictures directly from a flash sd card, without the demand for a COMPUTER.
The top-notch of all-in-one printers at around the ₤ 50 marks is substantial nowadays, as well as likewise for house individuals that usually print documents plus some pictures, Canon’s Pixmas have long been a champion. This is still the circumstance with the brand-new Canon Pixma MG4250, although don’t prepare for any considerable enhancements.
Among one of the most evident differences with the brand-new version is the shift to a matte surface throughout, which offers the printer a much less flashy, ugly look. The controls remain on the left side of the gizmo, with a couple of minor modifications. The round scroll wheel has been changed by a less complicated, yet added clicky as well as also cheap-feeling four-way cursor pad to choose the existing option selectors, as well as the loud blue brilliance of the power switch, has been softened. The display still shows up for use when copying or scanning.
The Canon PIXMA MG4250 does not have the individual color inks of its even more costly Pixma relatives, nonetheless most likely one of the necessary renovations is that it finally approves high-yield ink cartridges. To highlight the distinction this makes, a collection of conventional inks– one black in addition to one incorporated color– will establish you back merely over ₤ 25 from Amazon and also will last just 180 pages. That uses you a high running price of 7p for mono and also 14.3 p for color. By contrast, the XL black and color inks each expense only around ₤ 4 even more, yet they last 600 and also 400 websites specifically. This reduces the running rates to a much more affordable 2.8 p for mono in addition to 7.1 p for color. The printer itself economics at ₤ 55 inc VAT, so you would be crazy not to invest a little extra on XL cartridges to pick it. Canon PIXMA MG4250 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software, Windows 10, 8, 7
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3000 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG4250 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG4250 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG4250 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 0 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|