Canon Pixma MG4220 Driver Download Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Looking for a replacement for your old printer? Canon has some answer for you, with their one of the best model, Canon Pixma MG4220. This printer designed for a personal home printer but it is also a good fit for any office and small business. The control panel of this printer is located on the left side of the top cover, with LCD that you can pull out for a better view. You can see various kind of information from the display including monitoring the status of your printer at the time. Although it is a shame that Canon still uses the four ink color system with two cartridges when they can use five color system that will make this printer capable of producing high-quality images for this printer. Nevertheless, you need to replace the cartridge even when there is only one color runs out — this force you to throw away the remaining ink inside the round.
This printer allows you to use the duplex printing feature, to be able to print on both sides of the paper all at once. So you don’t need to do the step twice with turning the page and print again which can result in confusion and waste. The sleek design of the printer gives a professional look, and more than that, it is also capable of delivering excellent results for any of its functions. Another most useful features are the wireless connection option. With this feature, you are capable of sharing your printer with multiple users at the time. And you don’t have to worry about cables and moving here and there to print or scan your documents. All you need to do is to connect your computer to this Canon Pixma MG4220 using WiFi network.
The downside of this printer is that this printer doesn’t have fax functions which are entirely necessary for office printers. The automatic document feeder is also missing; you need to feed the printer one at a time for multiple pages documents. Canon Pixma MG4220 is also not a great choice for a professional photographer because it can only produce business standard photo printing
Overall, Canon Pixma MG4220 is a good choice if you are looking for a rather cheap multifunction printer with lots of features. It is a good MFP printer with above the standard quality for text printing. This printer is not a bad bargain in the end because you can also enjoy many amazing features that you can find on expensive printers. Canon Pixma MG4220 Driver, Wireless Setup, Install, Software
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG4220:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 4220 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 4220 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 4220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 4220 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 4220 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 4220 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 4220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 4220 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 4220 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 4220 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 4220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 4220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|