Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The all-in-one printer starts below ₤ 100, but if you can pay a little above the entry-level price, you can get additional practical features around ₤ 80. Canon PIXMA MG4150 is close to this price and includes duplex print, links wireless and a lot of remote printing energy.
Even though other expensive all-in-one Canon began to do so without a full glossy black instance, this is not the original Canon PIXMA MG4150, which is as shiny as fingerprint-prone like its predecessor. It looks somewhat lumpy, but with substantial span contours to steep sides, it only includes what Canon called the Quick Front layout for the paper tray. This is related to the folding paper feed tray and also the inner plate that develops the yield tray. There is further assistance that rotates out from the front end of the bait tray, to maintain the conclusions of the printed website. Overall, the package is almost double the depth of the impact of the printer, so you most likely intend to close it again once you don’t print.
The Canon PIXMA MG4150 control panel consists of a 16mm LCD gift, combined with three soft keys to select essential functions. It has between Canon’s instinctive click wheels for menu options and some extra switches for easy control and adaptability. On the left front of the tray, we have a twin SD outlet along with a MemoryStick card, while underneath there is a significant power switch, a blue ring.
This printer can be connected using USB or Wi-Fi, although wireless is very flexible and also very easy to make. It also supports AirPrint and remote printing utilizing the fantastic power of the Canon Internet Cloud link. This makes it very easy to print from most phones and tablets. The entire front panel is folded up for easy access to the owner of the twin cartridges, one with black ink and three other colors. Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver, Software Download, Manual, Scanner
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver Download
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG4150 OS Compatible systems:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG4150 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 3 Canon PIXMA MG4150 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 4 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG4150 :
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7:
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver Download For Mac:
- 7 Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver Download For Linux:
Canon PIXMA MG4150 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG4150 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 series Scanner & Software Package( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4150 series CUPS Printer Driver ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4150 ICA Driver ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Quick Menu ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4150 series ScanGear MP To Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG4150 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG4150 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA PIXMA MG4150 series ScanGear MP To Linux (Debian Packagearchive)