Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon has introduced a brand-new small all-in-one printer sustaining web applications in addition to smart functions. This style appropriates for trainees or houses that need an economical printer that deals with present net technology.
Thanks to the built-in Wi-Fi component, the Canon PIXMA MG4140 can scan in addition to copy data at any sort of factor in the house. Canon Easy Photo-Print applications enable cordless printing from smartphones on iPhone or Android platforms fast and easy, without the aid of a PC. Direct accessibility to tail applications enables MG4120 owners to print their preferred pictures kept in internet CDs (consisting of Picasa Web Albums), making use of the Online Cd Photo Print by PIXMA Cloud Internet web link. The MG4140 printer similarly includes a big selection of layouts, such as routines, envelopes, kinds, notes, etc., that are readily available for print in a solitary click.
With the new Canon PIXMA MG4140 printer you can swiftly print high-quality documents along with pictures in your house: a 4 × 6-inch indeterminate image at default setups is published in around 44 seconds, as well as also the rate of printing inning accordance with ISO 9.9 web pages each minute in black-and-white and 5.7 pages per min in shade. For those that frequently make use of the printer, Canon offers ink cartridges with a more significant source. Contrasted to standard ink-they supply a rate financial cost savings of 50%. The brand-new style is suitable for printing both text documents as well as pictures. The print head powered by FINE Technology with 2 pl ink grains, integrated with the printing resolution of 4800 DPI guarantees fantastic photos as well as likewise clear text. MG4120 has a useful LCD existing diagonal of 2.3 inches, and Auto Duplex Print function to promptly print on both sides to save paper.
A bundle of software for scanning as well as also printing images along with documents is consisted of by default. As an example, the followers of digital photography would certainly use face recognition as well as scene evaluation supplied by Software Auto Photo Fix II technology, which aids get rid of usual troubles in photos. You can furthermore print pictures from video Full HD, fired by a series of Canon digital SLR or small webcam. Numerous images can be integrated to generate a sense of movement on the published images– Merge Frames give this function, and also the Style Print characteristic permits you to select a brief video, develop a tale from important structures and print the sequence. Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Manual
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Download
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG4140 OS Compatible systems:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG4140 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 3 Canon PIXMA MG4140 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 4 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG4140 :
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7:
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver Download For Mac:
- 7 Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver Download For Linux:
Canon PIXMA MG4140 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG4140 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG4140 series Scanner & Software Package( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4140 series CUPS Printer Driver ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4140 ICA Driver ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Quick Menu ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4140 series ScanGear MP To Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG4140 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG4140 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (dDebianPackagearchive)
Canon PIXMA PIXMA MG4140 series ScanGear MP To Linux (Debian Packagearchive)