Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG4120 Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One Printer from Canon prints at a fast 9.9 ipm in black as well as 5.7 in the shade with indeterminate 4.0 x 6.0″ photos taking simply 44 secs. The printer’s 2-cartridge ink system (1 tricolor along with 1 black) makes the cartridges simple to mount as well as additionally protect. The printer utilizes Canon’s Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Design (FINE) technology for particular images as well as images. Besides having faster print times this step-up version from the MG3120 showcases Pixma Cloud Web link for so you can print from Canon Image Gateway or Picasa Web Albums without a computer system.
The auto duplex setting helps in reducing your paper usage by approximately 50%. Not just could you print two-sided records promptly, you might copy two-sided files too. Moreover, utilizing the copy consists of to alter a multipage 1-sided document to a 2-sided paper and vice-versa.
Nowadays Smart tools are a lot more favored than ever before. With even more people doing extra on their Smart devices, including sharing records as well as photos, the ability to print straight from your portable device is extra vital contrasted to in the past. The Canon PIXMA MG3120’s Smart gadget printing removes the additional step of emailing information from your Mobile phone to your computer system merely to print it; send the records right from your mobile phone to the printer.
Additionally, the Canon PIXMA MG4120 works with Apple’s AirPrint. The built-in flatbed scanner provides the capacity to scan both pictures as well as also papers with an auto scan establishing that can identify whether you are checking an image or a document. Ought to an image need to be corrected, use the Auto Photo Fix II to guarantee your blocked images look they’re most beautiful. The scanner software furthermore allows you to apply filter impacts such as fisheye, mini as well as toy camera to your photos. You can also utilize the software to remove a single structure from an HD movie clip, too, to print it as a picture. Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver, Manual, Software Download, Setup
Recommended: Canon PIXMA G1500 Driver Download
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG4120 OS Compatible systems:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG4120 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 3 Canon PIXMA MG4120 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 4 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG4120 :
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Download For Mac :
- 7 Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Download For Linux:
Canon PIXMA MG4120 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG4120 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 series Scanner & Software Package( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4120 series CUPS Printer Driver ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4120 ICA Driver ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Quick Menu ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4120 series ScanGear MP To Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG4120 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG4120 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA PIXMA MG4120 series ScanGear MP To Linux (debian Packagearchive)