Canon Pixma MG3620 Driver Download Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Another great printer from Canon for MFPs range is Canon Pixma MG3620. This printer designed for office daily uses but it can also be a great personal home printer choice. Because this printer is a multifunction one, so you can have a scanner and copier function too. That’s why it is better, so you can save more money and doesn’t have to buy all the machines separately. This printer is using two cartridges, one for the black ink and the other one for the color ink. The use of Canon FINE patented technology; this inkjet printer offers high quality and speed. Compared to any other models in its range, the price to get this printer is relatively low. It is a recommended model if you want to have a new multifunction printer.
There are many features that you will find essentials highly, like Quite Mode where you can use the printer with less noise so it will not disturb the others. There is also Mobile Printing feature that allows you to connect your mobile devices to the printer using wireless network and directly print from it; this feature is handy when you need to write files on your mobile devices without many efforts. Other highlights from Canon Pixma MG3620 like scan to network, ready to print from Google Cloud, automatic scan mode, photo fix features and much more, can be quite useful for everyday use.
Another fantastic feature is the wireless connectivity option. This feature allows you to use the printer by connecting to it via a wireless network. So you can freely place it anywhere in the room and use it anywhere within its range too. The maximum resolution of print result is 4800 x 1200 dpi, which gives you sharp and crisp text document result as well as images. This Canon Pixma MG3620 still use two cartridge system, one for the black ink and the other one are for the color ink. This cartridge system is not the best option because you need to replace the color cartridge even if only one color runs out.
The maximum resolution of the scanner of this Canon Pixma MG3620 is 1200×2400 dpi. This model takes around 14 seconds to scan an A4 document. It can print up to 9.9 ipm for black and white files, and 5.7 ipm for full-color data, not bad for MFP printer. You can also buy the printer with a rather low price with its business standard quality. Canon Pixma MG3620 Driver, Wireless Setup, Install, Software
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3620:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 3620 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 3620 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3620 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3620 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 3620 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3620 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3620 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3620 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3620 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|Canon PIXMA MG 3620 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3620 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3620 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|