Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The all-in-one printer from Canon, not just prints; it likewise duplicates and scans, thus allowing you to appreciate the benefits of three gadgets in one system. Among the great features of this item is exactly how it carries out all these jobs at incredible speed. As a printer, it is proclaimed to be one of the fastest printers in its training course. It has a print rate of 9.9 ipm for black printing in addition to 5.7 ipm for color printing. It takes a pure 20 secs to print one A4 color copy. It produces prints that are of photo laboratory premium, with a dpi of 4800 x 1200. Naturally, the fact that it might also create double-sided auto prints is functional in addition to cost-efficient at the same times. You will not be let down with its high scan quality, too, because it has a scan dpi of 1200 x 2400.
Customers might position the Canon PIXMA MG3560 to make use of with its cordless link. Along with Wi-Fi, you can additionally print or scan from any mobile phone, tablet computer or similar devices, as long as you have the Canon PIXMA Printing Solutions application (for Android devices) as well as the Apple AirPrint (for Apple gadgets). Nevertheless, that is not all. Printing with the cloud is additionally possible, thanks to its assistance for Google Cloud Print. These are just a couple of the many innovative along with advantageous printing software that Canon individually packed right into this gadget.
More than likely one of the most significant software is the My Image Garden, a program that immediately organizes pictures. This software additionally has some themes in addition to a face acknowledgment function. Various other imaginative programs that users will take pleasure in using in this gadget are the Enjoyable Filter Effect software and also the Auto Photo Fix II software. The Canon PIXMA MG3560 uses standard along with XL ink cartridges, which are ensured to reduced printing prices, contrasted to various other printers in addition to their equivalent ink storage tanks. Utilizing the XL inks will certainly likewise ensure that you obtain one of one of the most range of prints at a decreased price, as well as you would certainly not need to alter your cartridges routinely.
Running this multifunction printer is likewise somewhat pain-free. It also has a Relaxed Setup, so you would certainly not need to be troubled by the often annoying as well as grating noise generated by printers. The Auto Power On/Off function also guarantees that power usage does not become severe. Whether you are looking for multifunction printers for a house or firm use, the Canon PIXMA MG3560 will fit the bill in more techniques compared to one. Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver, Manual, Software Download, Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG3560 OS Compatible systems:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG3560 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 3 Canon PIXMA MG3560 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 4 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3560 :
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver Download For Mac :
- 7 Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download For Linux:
Canon PIXMA MG3560 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3560 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3560 series Full Driver & Software Package( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG3560 series CUPS Printer Driver ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG3560 ICA Driver ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA IJ MG3560 Scan Utility ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG3560 series ScanGear MP To Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3560 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3560 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA PIXMA MG3560 series ScanGear MP To Linux (debian Packagearchive)