Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – There are times when it is just not worth getting new ink for your aging printer since commonly, it sometimes pays to obtain a brand-new one when they are discounted merely, and after that provide your old model on, so it’s a win scenario. There are generally just the three leading brand names to pick from, as well as these are Canon, Epson and also HP, but today we presumed you could be interested in the Canon PIXMA MG3550 wireless all-in-one color inkjet printer.
This layout will undoubtedly connect to your wireless network in your home. Therefore any device could attach to it without the need for a wire. Nevertheless, precisely what’s also far better is how you might print straight from your mobile phone without any of the problems of setting up software. We are not too particular if the Canon PIXMA MG3550 sustains Apple’s AirPrint, yet we do know Google Cloud Print is supported; implying you can print your Google Docs, photos, e-mails as well as likewise PDF add-ons without being near the printer.
Having declared that, you might always decide to download and install as well as mount the Canon PIXMA Printing Solutions application to ensure that you can then utilize any sort of smartphone to print from. As for those Canon PIXMA MG3550 specifications, this printer sustains a printing resolution of approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi, printing rates of up to 9.9 rascal mono, and 5.7 pictures per minute color. This version s merely up to A4 printing, so no A3. The model also maintains double-sided printing, as well as likewise borderless. Unlike HP, there are only 2 ink cartridges asked for, which to us does appear a lot less headache. We are educated that it’s far better to have them all different, as they go out at various times– yet our HP version regularly instructs us that of the color inks are vacant at the same time.
While there could not be numerous Canon PIXMA MG3550 reviews available, we have discovered that various Tesco Clients have left an owner examination on the vendor’s website. There are 216 in all so far, in addition to they have offered the printer a celebrity ranking of 4.3 out of 5 in all. We do find it weird how several of them specified just how hard it was to develop, while others uncovered it very easy. Others’ were dissatisfied concerning just how it will decline Tesco ‘remanufactured’ cartridges, although we have stated continuously it is best to stick with the main rounds to see to it you frequently obtain the very best from the printer. Canon PIXMA MG3550 Drivers, Setup, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3210 Driver Download
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG3550 OS Compatible systems:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG3550 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 3 Canon PIXMA MG3550 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 4 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3550 :
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download For Mac :
- 7 Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download For Linux:
Canon PIXMA MG3550 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3550 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 series Full Driver & Software Package( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG3550 series CUPS Printer Driver ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG3550 ICA Driver ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA IJ MG3550 Scan Utility ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG3550 series ScanGear MP To Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3550 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3550 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (DebianPackagearchive)
Canon PIXMA PIXMA MG3550 series ScanGear MP To Linux (Debian Packagearchive)