Canon Pixma MG3520 Driver Download Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – One of the best printers from Canon that are capable of giving you satisfying results as well as reliable performance is this Canon Pixma MG3520. This printer can be a great tool to add to your home office or even for a small business needs. With multifunction features, this printer can be used as a scanner as well as a copier machine. You can have this printer with a relatively low price compared to any other model in its range. The control panel of this printer is at the left side of it, with easy-to-press buttons. Not only satisfying results, but it has good average speed for all its functions. It can produce up to 9.9 pages per minute for black and white files and 5.7 pages per minute for color files. You can also enjoy its borderless photo features that can be done in 44 seconds for 4 x 6-inch photo file.
The maximum resolution of Canon Pixma MG3520 is 4800 x 1200 dpi for color files printing and 600 x 600 dpi for black and white files printing. It is not a bad quality for a business standard. There are two cartridges, one is for black ink color, and the other one is for tricolor ink which is cyan, magenta and yellow. This model also uses Canon’s patented technology for its print head, Canon FINE. It can produce droplets as small as two pl until five pl.
The scanner type of Canon Pixma MG3520 is a flatbed with CIS image sensor. The maximum optical resolution is 1200 x 2400 dpi and 48-bit color depth for input and 24 bit for the output. You can also enjoy other useful feature of the scanner like automatic scan mode, attach the result of the scanner to email, scan your files and upload it to the internet, and many others. The scanner size is 8.5 x 11.7 inch, and the maximum paper size is legal paper.
With the addition of quiet mode, you can use this Canon Pixma MG3520 with less noise and less annoying for sure. You can also avoid disturbing other people while using the printer. Other unusual features for its printing work are automatic photo fix before you print your files, the ability to write a borderless photo, the automatic duplex printing or printing on both side of the paper, special filters to make your data unique or more alive, and many other features. Canon Pixma MG3520 Driver, Wireless Setup, Install, Software
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2420 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3520:
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Download For Mac
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Download For Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3520:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.