Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The PIXMA MG3510 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One positions remarkable print high quality as well as an outstanding advantage in one mobile plan. Its hybrid ink system integrates color ink for brilliant shades and also black pigment ink for the crisp, sharp message. Print attractive, indeterminate pictures at a house with a maximum print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi using FINE print head technology. Precisely what’s much more, environmentally friendly Auto Duplex Printing enables you to instantly print on both sides of the paper and additionally might help reduce paper usage by about 50%.
The Canon PIXMA MG3510 features AirPrintTM that enables you to print straight from your iPhone ®, iPad ® or iPod touch ® wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi ® technology allows you to write as well as additionally scan wirelessly from practically anywhere around your residence. The MG3510 furthermore supplies Auto Power On, a convenient attribute that immediately powers up the printer whenever you send out a photo or document to be published. Full HD Movie Print turns your favored HD film clips caught with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital video cameras or VIXIA digital video cameras right into lovely prints! Plus, the Quiet Mode allows you to print anytime without fretting concerning disrupting those around you. As well as also transforming cartridges or including paper is a snap with FastFront – it’s all done from the front of the printer.
The Canon PIXMA MG3510 features My Image Garden software that puts all your recommended printing attributes, such as Pleasurable Filter Results as well as Full HD Movie Print, in one problem-free software application. Commemorate your brilliant memories by developing tailor-made prints from your gold mine of images and also video clips. My Image Garden additionally assists you to arrange your pictures with routine deem well as face acknowledgment. And also, original design templates in different color combinations as well as additionally patterns help to motivate your picture jobs. Furthermore, you’ll have ease of access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you might download as well as install unique, imaginative work as well as the product. Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver, Software Download, Setup, For Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3510 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG3510 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG3510 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3510:
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7 :
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver Download For Mac :
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver Download For Linux:
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3510:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3510 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Canon PIXMA MG3510 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
Canon PIXMA MG3510 ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)
Canon PIXMA IJ MG3510 Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
Canon PIXMA MG3510 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3510 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3510 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA PIXMA MG3510 series ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)