Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The color LED screen makes it less made complex for individuals making adjustments on the print setups and additionally the general navigation throughout the printer interface. This printer considers just 5.5 kgs as well as treatments 449mm by 304mm by 152mm (W x D x H) because of this it can be comfortably integrated into basically any sort of office. Amongst the characteristics that feature this printer is the automatic dual-sided printing that makes it feasible for customers to minimize the paper usage by fifty percent as well as at the same time conserving time. Unlike much of the little printers, the Canon PIXMA MG3260 does not require individuals to buy handset up to the double-sided printing.
After feeding the paper, the printer does all the work and additionally supplies documents published on both sides without the requirement of any more input from the customer. The brand-new technology utilized in this feature will provide you a necessary time as you preserve time, paper and cash. Wireless connection is one technology that was employed substantially in the Canon PIXMA MG3260. Along with Wi-Fi printing, clients with Android or iOS made it possible for gizmos might appreciate a brand-new measurement to the cordless page. This printer endures a feature called Apple AirPrint that permits people to wirelessly print records, emails, website or even images directly from their Apple tools without the demand for mounting any drivers.
Wi-Fi printing permits you to print from throughout the office or home without the bother that includes using cables. For android individuals, the Canon EPP application is used to advertise fast in addition to straightforward printing or scanning. After developing, the client will have not to trouble to utilize the printer as a result of the software and likewise the printing manuals that have this printer. The Easy-PhotoPrint, Easy WebPrint, Adobe RGB, Canon Remedy Menu and additionally the MP Navigator make any kind of printing job simple. If the user interface is still giving you problems, there is an On Show Handbook to offer suggestions. With all these qualities, this printer supplies once more with a straightforward well-established treatment.
You do not have to be a need to develop and utilize this printer. The Canon Pixma MG3260 brand-new 2 picolitres FINE print head technology and also the 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution permits this tool to supply exceptional quality printouts with a very high level of detail. Some individuals will not delight in with the variety of prints that is obtainable from the standard ink cartridges. To acquire a lot more impressions, the printer receives XL and likewise XXL Cartridges that will enable you a lot more time before the requirement for replacement of cartridges shows up once more. Filling up is similarly not exceptionally easy as well as it is made with a 50/50 opportunity of success. Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver, Software Download, Setup, For Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3260 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG3260 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG3260 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3260 :
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver Download For Mac :
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver Download For Linux:
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3260 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3260 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Canon PIXMA MG3260 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG3260 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG3260 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA MG3260 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3260 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3260 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3260 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)