Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG3240 Wireless All-In-One uses straightforward printing around the house from COMPUTER SYSTEM as well as smartphones. The classy and also little FastFront layout streamlines paper loading in addition to ink replacement. It is a perfect printer, photocopier, as well as a scanner for those searching for everyday capacity. This provides you flexibility in printing. You can release your documents along with images straight from your device, so you do not need to send or relocate the product to your COMPUTER SYSTEM.
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Easy-PhotoPrint application gives the adaptability to print from or possibly scan to your cellular phones, anywhere you remain in your home. This feature is a fantastic attribute to assist you when you should indeed release on both sides of the paper. Without the element, you will have to print twice when you require to publish on both sides of the article. With the functions, those lengthy treatments can be decreased. Afterward, this can on top of that be a treatment to save your data. You do not ought to take advantage of 2 documents to publish two websites, and also this can be a straightforward task to keep the atmosphere.
With the PIXMA MG3240 ink new ability XL excellent cartridges, there are longer durations in between ink replacements. They supply substantially brand-new prints compared to their popular matchings. The XL cartridges are also a whole lot even more spending plan pleasant as well as likewise allow you save as long as 50% each website ideal if you release regularly. Data, as well as photos or images, can be published and also checked well. Records might similarly be copied comfortably with this printer. The jobs can be done quickly since this printer currently utilizes the cordless link. The cordless connection enables you to print from one more area. It suggests that you still could make up although you are not near the printer.
The FINE cartridge system offers an outstanding degree of details with speed. Launch excellent quality data, along with images quickly with an A4 ISO ESAT rate of 9.2 ppm mono/5.0 ipm shade in addition to outcome a 10x15cm indeterminate picture in approx. 44 secs. Develop an A4 color copy in approx. 20 secs. Similarly, has excellent features to assist you being utilized the printer. In this instance, this printer enables you to make use of the tool for your mobile phone or tablet computer system. COMPUTER is not the only device that you could make use of to get connected to the printer. Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver, Software Download, Setup, For Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3240 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG3240 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG3240 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3240:
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver Download For Mac :
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver Download For Linux:
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3240:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3240 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Canon PIXMA MG3240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG3240 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG3240 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA MG3240 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3240 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)