Canon Pixma MG3222 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The MG3222 is a three-function MFP: it could print, scan, and copy. Matte black with rounded edges, it’s reasonably compact and also light at 6.0 by 17.7 by 12.0 inches (HWD) as well as 12.1 pounds. The paper feeder, which could fit approximately 100 sheets of ordinary paper or take photo paper instead, remains in front, below the resulting tray. At the top is the flatbed, which lacks an automatic file feeder (ADF).
To the right of the flatbed is the control panel, with begin button, shade and also black-and-white scan switches, a button for switching between 8.5 by 11 plain paper, 8.5 by 11 image paper, as well as four by 6 picture paper. Various other buttons include arrangement and also fit to page. The eco-friendly LED could just display a single character at a time, and you need to refer to the printer’s manual, which you set up on your COMPUTER, making any feeling of its functions past merely establishing the variety of web pages to print, scan, or fax.
Also installed on your computer system is Canon’s My Image Garden software, which allows you organize your pictures by calendar or event, develop layouts, utilize facial recognition as well as filter impacts, as well as extra. The Canon MG3222 is AirPrint-enabled, allowing you print to it from Apple smartphones on the very same WiFi network.
The Canon PIXMA MG3222 is the middle version of 3 budget plan inkjet MFPs that Canon just recently introduced; we’ll be reviewing the other two quickly. The Pixma MG2220 ($ 69 checklist) lacks Wi-fi connection and also the auto-duplexer, and has a somewhat lower ranked print speed. The MG3222 attaches through USB in addition to Wi-Fi. We did our gear and even top quality screening over a USB connection with a COMPUTER running Windows Vista, Canon PIXMA MG3222 Driver, Software Download, Setup, For Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3222 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG3222 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG3222 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3222 :
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG3222 Driver Download Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG3222 Driver Download For Mac :
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG3222 Driver Download For Linux:
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3222 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3222 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Canon PIXMA MG3222 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG3222 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG3200 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA MG3222 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3222 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3222 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3222 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)