Canon Pixma MG3220 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The Canon Pixma MG3220 is a mid-degree all-in-one scanner, photocopier as well as photo printer replacing the previous generation Pixma MG3120 image printer announced previously this year. Canon states that the brand-new schedule supplies faster print speeds, wireless connectivity and also new mobile print applications, and the brand-new My Image Garden image software. The Pixma MG3220 likewise provides borderless photos on ChromaLife 100 high-performance ink cartridges, and the printer can rise to 9.2 pm inning accordance with Canon.
Additionally, this AIO photo printer uses high color resolution shade image abilities with an optimum of 4800 x 1200 dpi and is Power Celebrity licensed. It currently costs just $79.99 from Canon’s web site, so keep reviewing to find out if this is the ideal AIO for you. The Pixma MG3220 is tiny and also small. It has a matte black design, and even silver highlights, as well as the simplified control panel, runs across the left side of the equipment. The specific dimensions are 17.8 ″ (W) x 13.2 ″ (D) x 6.0 ″ (H) as well as the weight merely is over 12 pounds.
The built-in flatbed 48-bit internal/24-bit exterior scanner opens up from the top of the device as well as features a Pixma logo design on the cover. It could fit files up to 8.5 x 11.7 inches in size. The scanner has several attributes, consisting of auto scan setting, press to scan and cordless scanning (with the proper network configuration or application). Given that this is Canon’s spending plan version, there is no LCD present yet there is a 7-segment LED function. It’s not as intuitive and may take some getting made use of to, especially with the scan setups. Control panel buttons include a power switch, copy and scan settings, stop/reset, and also a shuffler between paper dimensions.
The paper tray could hold up to 100 sheets, and all paper is loaded right into the same area. The black and shade twin inks can be filled if you draw the door open at the Canon logo. Two standard ink cartridges are included with the Canon Pixma MG3220; the CL-241 dye-based shade cartridge as well as the PG-240 pigment-based black ink cartridge. High capacity cartridges for the MG3220 are likewise readily available from Canon, and also they are suitable with this system: the CL-241 XL shade cartridge and even the PG-240 XL black cartridge. Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3220 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG3220 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG3220 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3220:
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Download For Mac :
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Download For Linux:
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3220:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3200 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Canon PIXMA MG3200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG3200 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG3200 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA MG3200 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3200 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)