Canon PIXMA MG3160 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG3160 from Canon is on the surface similar to the Canon MG2160 evaluated in our March 2012 all-in-one summary yet with a piano-black finishing instead of the 2160’s matte. That coating is probably to grab fingerprints on a regular basis, particularly around the buttons in addition to the scanner cover, which you’ll regularly touch. However, it does look fantastic together with a shiny black screen, audio speaker collection as well as also different other such things of desktop-tech.
Like its lower-end brother or sister, the Canon PIXMA MG3160 feels a little frightening with its seven-segment LED display (the type that can only show a singular figure at the same time), problem LEDs along with a little collection of buttons. It’s actually a gadget you desire to set up as well as utilize using your COMPUTER; trying to transform setups or do maintenance on the printer itself is an exercise in inflammation. Attempting to assess mistake messages associating with jams, lack of paper or absence of ink on that particular little screen is merely hard without the manual.PC arrangement takes around ten mins and also offers you the option to attach to the printer by USB or Wi-Fi. The good news is, offered the doing not have on-printer UI, you could establish the Wi-Fi link making use of simply the COMPUTER. This calls for that you connect the printer to the COMPUTER briefly through a USB cable, which can after that be eliminated when the configuration is total.
Images are sharp and photo noise is low, nonetheless, colors show up a little over-exposed in addition to photographs a little blurred or did not have cared. Some message shows up over-inked (as if bolded) as well as in the most awful circumstances, significantly unclear because of that. Nonetheless, generally, message top-notch is adequate but not equal to the sharp-edged output of a laser printer. The Canon PIXMA MG3160 makes use of simply two ink cartridges– black as well as color. This is a factor of difference from a lot of its opponents, which separate ‘color’ into certain cartridges for Cyan, Yellow as well as Magenta. If your ink use is out of balance in favor of some particular tone, this might increase your ink sets you back a little as you could replace the whole ‘color’ tank at the same time.
A collection of the ‘fundamental’ ink cartridges will establish you back $68, along with according to vendor-supplied cartridge yields, will certainly give you a per-page expense of about 18 cents/page black and also 38 cents/page color. High-yield ‘XL’ ink cartridges are supplied for $110 per collection, which utilize minimized print prices of 12 cents/page black and also 27 cents/page color. Finally, an ‘XXL’ black cartridge, offered for hefty monochrome printing, reduces website rate to just 10 cents/page black. The all-in-one’s scanner is a 1200x2400dpi flatbed, but making use of the current drivers from Canon as well as likewise a clean install of Windows 7 I was just able to scan at 600dpi. Entirely, the Canon PIXMA MG3160 is the second-lowest priced printer in our summary by $20. It gives the marginally better print price as well as likewise the addition over Wi-Fi over the MG2160, but or else the same ‘average’ print quality and also very little usage. If you hysterically require Wi-Fi printing, the MG3160 sets you back $30 greater than its lowest-end brother or sibling, and the ink costs correspond for either style. Otherwise, if you’re shopping on expense alone, the MG2160 is truly a much better wager. Canon PIXMA MG3160 Drivers, Setup, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3155 Driver Download
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG3160 OS Compatible systems:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG3160 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 3 Canon PIXMA MG3160 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 4 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3160 :
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG3160 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7:
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG3160 Driver Download For Mac :
- 7 Canon PIXMA MG3160Driver Download For Linux:
Canon PIXMA MG3160 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3160 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3160 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3160 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3160 Series Mini Master Setup ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG3160 Series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG3160 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG3160 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG3160 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3160 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3160 Series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3160 Series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 Linux (Debian Packagearchive)