Canon Pixma MG3120 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The Canon Pixma MG3120 is marketed as a primary and also budget-friendly printer that could print, scan, and copy. Reviewers at PrinterComparison appreciated the Pixma MG3120’s easy established; taking testers only 20 mins to finish. It features cordless connectivity, the ability to print images, and a scanner that could accommodate 8.5 × 11.7-inch documents; all attributes that make it a functional printer for the residence.
Canon Pixma MG3120 Canon markets that the Pixma MG3120 has printing speeds of 9.2 ppm for black and white, five ppm for color prints, and also 44 seconds for a border-less 4 × 6-inch photo. COMPUTER recorded a speed of 9 pm when printing in black and white, but the rpm did not measure up to the marketed rate for shade papers. To write 40 pages in color, it took an overall of 12 mins in testing, with a taped average speed of 3 rpm. When printing photos, PC videotaped 59 secs to print an essential top quality 4 × 6 picture and 1 min 42 secs to print a premium quality 4 × 6 image.
When it concerned photo top quality, COMPUTER discovered the class to be “fantastic” which “when compared to a much more pricey Canon Pixma photo printing AIOs, you could hardly see a distinction.” Customers noted the comparison was “impressive” which although the system uses a dual ink system rather than a five-ink system, the prints appeared professional. Despite the excellent photo top quality, the inking ability on this tool leaves much to be preferred. Making use of a 3:1 provision of black to color pages published, PC exhausted the printers ink cartridges after 240. Nevertheless, high ability ink cartridges are readily available for purchase, which could aid extend the time in between getting brand-new cartridges.
With its price tag of $80, at the time of evaluation, the Canon Pixma MG3120 is a useful budget pleasant printer for the home. Anybody interested in a printer with more functions and capabilities besides pictures and also standard printing, you might want to take a look at an additional design If you remain in the marketplace for a reputable printer that can handle fundamental print tasks and photo printing at an affordable cost, the Pixma MG3120 will undoubtedly be a terrific option. Canon Pixma MG3120 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3110 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3120 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG3120 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG3120 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3120 :
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Download For Mac :
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Download For Linux:
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3120 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3100 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
MG3100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
MG3100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)