Canon Pixma MG3053 Wireless Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Get in cordless heaven with the Canon PIXMA MG3053 series, a functional All-In-One for printing, scanning as well as copying records promptly and also merely. Built for all your daily printing needs, from text-heavy documents to color photos, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a portable, desk-friendly style.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Support for Google Cloud Print and also the Canon PRINT application for iOS and Android provide printing from mobile devices. You could additionally print wirelessly from your WLAN PictBridge-compatible video camera, while Accessibility Factor Mode means mobile customers can connect to the printer also without a Wi-Fi network.
Conveniently arrange as well as print your images with the My Image Garden app, while Easy-PhotoPrint+ lets you layout and also print welcoming cards, photo collages as well as far more, utilizing images from your tablet computer, COMPUTER or much-loved cloud solution.
Intend to print square photos? It’s comfortable with the brand-new 13x13cm (5″x5″) Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II square media support, together with basic A4, A5, B5, Envelopes, as well as Letter assistance. Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver, Software Download, Setup, Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3052 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3053 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3053 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver Download For Windows, and Mac:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG3053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)||
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)||