Canon Pixma MG3051 WDriver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG3051 can be categorized as an affordable printer. However, it does not mean that this device is low in quality. Its manufacturer still gives good quality for this printer, and this is good points. The printer is suitable for personal use and at home. This printer has a small function. There are some functions to offer by this printer. In this case, printing becomes its primary function, and this can print both mono and color documents. Photos and pictures can also be handled. Then, the printer has the technology of scanner and copier. This will allow users to duplicate and scan photos or documents. With these functions, of course, users can get good benefits or advantages.
Then, Canon PIXMA MG3051 provides good quality. When it talks about the quality of the printer, of course, it is determined by the cartridge. For the round, the printer uses FINE cartridge technology as the signature of printers from Canon. This cartridge can provide high accuracy and color graphic by producing tiny ink droplets. Those can be made easily by this cartridge. Then, the technology is supported by the resolution that can reach 4800 dpi. Users can find convenience in printing since its printing speed is up to 8 images per minute. This speed is for the mono printing, while the color printing takes up to 4 images per minute.
Then, there are still many good points of Canon PIXMA MG3051. The printer already supports wireless printing. This is provided by the wireless technology installed in this printer. With this technology, users do not need to get dependent on the USB cable. The USB cable is no longer the only way to print, and now it can be executed remotely. Users only need to connect the PC to the printer, and after that, the printer will be able to work wirelessly. This is also supported by mobile and cloud printing, so printing from tablets, smartphone and cloud storage can be done quickly.
Canon PIXMA MG3051 also provides some useful features. For example, the printer has an XL cartridge as the optional feature. This contains 30% extra ink, so users can save time and money since they do not need to replace the ink too often. Then, there are some funny filters offered by this printer. When users want to print photos, they can apply the filters to make the images more attractive. There is also used to help users when they want to make a greeting card, calendar, collage, and other features. Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver, Software Download, Setup, Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3051 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3051 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver Download For Windows, and Mac:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG3051 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)||
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)||