Canon Pixma MG3050 Wireless Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Now, it is the era of wireless connection. Things are so easy to use with this feature. Cables are less useful, and people can be connected through the air. In this case, Canon PIXMA MG3050 also tries to provide the wireless function. This printer wants to give easy access for the users to print wirelessly. It is possible to do since this printer has built-in technology of wireless. With this, USB is not the only media to publish. Users also do not need to get closer to get the USB cable. They can print remotely, and they only need to set the connection and make the devices are connected. After that, printing from a distance is possible to do. This is very easy, and this can make distribution more efficient.
Luckily, wireless printing is not the only things offered by Canon PIXMA MG3050. In this case, the printer is not only a wireless printer, but it is also a compact printer. This is a small device since there are some useful functions to offer. Printing becomes its primary function, and this can print documents and photos. For photos printing, this can support square paper. It is a good point, of course. Then, the printer also has a scanner and copier inside. With these two additional functions, the printer can be a complete device to handle jobs related to documents. Things are going to more natural. Printing, duplicating, and only a single device can execute scanning. This is a high point.
The good points of Canon PIXMA MG3050 do not stop in there. The printer also provides an optional ink cartridge. It is an XL ink cartridge. The round will have extra volume, and it can be up to 30% of excess ink. With this optional cartridge, users do not need to do replacement too often. They can save time. This can also save money since they do not need to buy a cartridge in a short time. This is very suitable for users who need printing access at high frequency. This XL feature is also supported by easy access to a replacement. Users can replace the cartridge easily, so it is not necessary to find help for returning it.
About the printing quality, Canon PIXMA MG3050 uses FINE cartridge technology. This technology allows the printer to have tiny ink droplets. Its size is up to 2 picoliter. This is a tiny size of droplets, and it is a great benefit. This will allow the printer to have high precision and detail so that the printer can provide vivid printing results with a good quality of color and sharpness. Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver, Scanner, Software, Setup, Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3050 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3050 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver and Software Download For Windows, Mac:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG3050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)||
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)||