Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – People think that sound quality will always come with a high price. It is not true. This can be seen from Canon PIXMA MG3040. This is a printer with an affordable price. Although it has a lower rate, it does not mean that its manufacturer ignores the quality. This printer still can provide satisfaction for its users. This can be seen from its printing resolution. Its maximum resolution is up to 4800 dpi, and this is a quite good resolution for home and personal use. It is also supported by the FINE cartridge technology that will make the printing results have good accuracy and detail. About its printing speed, the printer can handle up to 4 images per minute for the color pages and eight images per minute for printing the black and white documents.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 has some good points to offer. To support its quality, the printer has wireless technology. The built-in wireless device will allow remote and wireless printing. This will be so useful since this will enable users to print without USB. They do not need to get closer to the printer anymore, and they can write from another place. What they need to do is to connect the PC and printer through the wireless connection, and after that, remote printing can be executed. The mobile page also supports this. Mobile printing can be useful since users will get fast access to print directly from gadgets, such as smartphone and tablet.
Then, related to photo printing, Canon PIXMA MG3040 provides some funny filters and effects. These filters and results can be applied to the photos before they are printed. There has been an application to access it. Even, there is also some supporting application that can help users to make a calendar, greeting card, and another format of printing. Those can be made quickly. Moreover, the printer also has a quiet mode for users who want to print without noise. Auto power on is available to make the printer more interesting since the printer can automatically sleep and be ready whenever it is needed.
To make the printer much better, Canon PIXMA MG3040 provides a multi-function feature. It means that the printer can do other jobs instead of printing. The printer has a scanner and copier in its device. This will allow users to copy or duplicate files. Scanning photos and the document is possible to do in this device. Those are high points of this printer, and surely these can make the users satisfied. Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver, Scanner, Software, Setup, Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3010 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3040 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3040 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver and Software Download For Windows, Mac:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG3040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)||
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)||