Canon Pixma MG3022 Driver DownloadWindows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac – The canon mg3022 user manual, There are not many people who want to look at the standard looking printer such as Canon PIXMA MG3022. That is because, in term of design, this kind of printer is not something that attracts a lot of attention. Even though, that does not mean that this printer is something that you can quickly turn over. That is because, in term of performance, this printer is considered as something beautiful that you can use for many different purposes and printing preferences. Therefore, you might want to think about this printer once more before you refuse this printer to buy.
In term of appearance, you might not be able to get the kind of fresh and modern looking design. However, this printer does not have that kind of old or antique looking design. You can still make sure that the overall design of Canon PIXMA MG3022 can even be matched with many different lifestyles that you have nowadays. For the main features, this printer also has a lot of features so that this printer is called the all in one printer. That is because this printer can print, copy, scan and fax anything that you need. In conclusion, this printer is also worth to buy if you are looking for a printer for your small office or business needs.
It is true that if you are comparing the individual performance for all of those features above, you will get the average result from this printer. For example are the medium quality print and the average printing speed. The same thing is applied for the copy and scan feature of this printer. However, you will not need to worry about that since Canon PIXMA MG3022 offers you something like many other printers provide. That means you will not get the kind of underrated printer such as something that is old and useless.
To make it even better, you can also get the wireless feature from this printer. This kind of functionality is something that differentiates the old and the new printers nowadays. That means this printer is not that old at all. This printer can still be considered as the new type of printer since the printer already has a wireless feature. For the finishing, you will be glad to know that this Canon PIXMA MG3022 is tagged for the affordable price. Yes, this printer is labeled for less than 65 dollars. That one is something quite cheap.
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Specs:
- Print Speed (up to):Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+3, Google Cloud Print4, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge6, Wireless Printing2
- Copy Features: Standard Copy
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode9
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app1, PIXMA Cloud Link
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3022:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Driver Download For Windows, Mac:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 3022 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 3022 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3022 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3022 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3022 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3022 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3022 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3022 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3022 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3022 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3022 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)||
|Canon PIXMA MG 3022 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)||