Canon Pixma MG3020 Driver Download Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac – Nowadays, finding the excellent printer with the wireless connection such as Canon PIXMA MG3020 is not something hard. That is because many modern printers have this kind of feature installed on the printer. As a result, you can easily print anything wirelessly without having to plug in the cable from your laptop or your computer to the printer. However, the problem that you need to deal with is the price of the printer. That is because this kind of wireless printer is usually tagged for more than 150 dollars. Even if you can get something cheap, then the price might not be lower than 100 dollars.
If you are also facing a similar problem with the wireless printer that you want to buy, then the printer from Canon might be able to help you with that kind of problem. Canon PIXMA MG3020 is one of the cheapest and the most affordable printer with the wireless connection that you can get. That is because this printer is tagged for about 70 dollars only. Yes, the price is affordable so that you can even buy this printer for your personal use at home. You will not need to worry about the budget.
This printer comes with the affordable price since the printer has the average performance. Yes, you should never expect to have a high-performance printer with the affordable price such as this one. As an addition, comparing this printer with some other wireless printers that are tagged for more than 150 dollars is not fair at all. Even though the performance of this Canon PIXMA MG3020 is considerably average, you will not need to worry about anything. That is because this printer can merely fulfill the expectation of many people who are in need of the wireless printer.
You will not need to worry about the wireless feature of this printer since this printer has nice wireless connectivity. That means nothing will go slow on this printer. You can also use the cloud from your phone if you want to print anything directly. As an addition to that, the setup that you need to do to connect this printer to your phone is not that hard at all. You need to tap on a few things on your phone, and you are ready to use this Canon PIXMA MG3020 wirelessly. So, do you think that you will have any other problem with the affordable wireless printer such as this one?
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3020:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 3020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)||
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)||