Canon PIXMA MG3010 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG3010 is an affordable printer from Canon. Although the price may not be high, customers cannot underestimate this printer. This printer still can provide satisfaction for its users with the good points offered by this printer. In this case, one of the good points can be found from its wireless connectivity. Wireless printing is available in this printer. People may think that this feature is only in the expensive printer, but it is not as what people think. This printer still wants to give convenience for users in printing, so they do not need to use USB cables and bring the PC closer whenever they want to print. With wireless printing, they can print remotely, and this is a benefit.
Of course, wireless printing is not the only things to find in this printer. The Canon PIXMA MG3010 still has some useful features. For example, the printer is a compact device. This device has more than a single function. Of course, this device is for printing and it can handle the mono and also color printing. Even, printing photos and pictures with special paper is possible to do. Then, there is a built-in scanner and a copier. With these technologies, users can duplicate files easily with this device, and they do not need an additional scanner because the printer can work as a scanner also. These are so useful, and these are what people need from a printer.
Canon PIXMA MG3010 provides some supporting features to make users more comfortable. For example, there is a quiet mode. This mode is so helpful when users need to print without any noises. The printer can work at a low level of noise, so there will be no disturbances, and people will not get annoyed or disturbed by the sound of the printing process. Then, there is Auto Power On that can be helpful to save energy. The printer will be off when there is no activity, and it will be automatically ready when users are going to use this printer.
About the quality, Canon PIXMA MG3010 has good printing quality. It may not be the best quality, but it is more than enough to get satisfaction. In this case, it can happen because the printer already supports good printing resolution up to 4800 dpi. Then, the printer can produce microscopic ink droplets. This will be useful to provide a vivid and sharp printing result. Then, this is also supported by good printing speed that can reach eight images per minute for black and white and four copies per minute for the color printing. Canon PIXMA MG3010 Driver, Scanner, Software, Setup, Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2900 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3010 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3010:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG3010 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)||
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)||