Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2960 is an excellent printer provided by Canon. This is a personal printer that can be suitable for a home or small office. In this case, the good things of this printer come from its function. Nowadays, people will look for a device with complete features. Because of the demand, this printer provides entire functions. Printing is not the only things that this device can do. With this device, documents and photos can be printed. Then, users can also find a copier in this device. The copying function is available, so duplicating documents is easier to do, and it does not need an additional tool for it. Moreover, there is a built-in scanner that can be used for scanning documents, photos, and printer. These are useful functions that are needed to deal with materials, and they are available in a single printer.
Then, people will also find easy and fast access. In this case, Canon PIXMA MG2960 also provides it. Quick access can be found in its wireless connectivity. This printer is equipped with a built-in wireless device. This technology will allow users to print files without a USB cable. They do not need to bring the PC closer to the printer. What they only need to do is to set the wireless connection, and make sure that the printer is connected to the PC. After that, remote printing can be done. This is effective, and of course, this can save time.
Those multifunction and wireless features are not the only good points of Canon PIXMA MG2960. This printer still also has some impressive functionality. For example, the printer provides some fun filters for printing photos. Before printing pictures, users can apply some funky filters to make the images more interesting. Then, there is also a feature for mobile printing, even cloud printing. With this, printing documents and files do not require users to transfer the data. Things can be executed directly and quickly.
About the quality, users do not need to worry about it. Canon PIXMA MG2960 provides only good quality. In this case, the printer can give good printing resolution as one of an essential factor in printing quality. The maximum resolution is up to 4800 dpi, and this is more than enough for personal use. Then, this device provides good printing speed. Its printing speed can reach eight images per minute for the mono printing. This may not be the fastest speed, but it is more than enough. Then, for the color pages, the printer can provide up to 4 images per minute. Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Setup
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG2960 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG2960 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2960:
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver Download For Mac :
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver Download For Linux :
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2960:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2960 series Scan Gear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2960 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2960 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2960 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA MG2960 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)