Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2950 is a compact printer. This printer can provide useful functions for its users. The device has complete tasks, and it is not only about printing. Of course, printing photos and documents can be executed well by this printer. Then, the printer also has functioned as a copier. The printer can copy and duplicate documents easily. Users do not need to worry about using other devices. This printer itself can provide the function. Furthermore, this device has also scanner in its method. These three functions will be so helpful, and they are available in a single device. Printing, scanning and copying can be done quickly.
The multifunction feature is not the only things provided by Canon PIXMA MG2950. This printer also has wireless connectivity. This is another useful feature of this printer. If users feel that those valuable functions are not enough, then they can also print remotely. With wireless connectivity, this is possible to do quickly. The USB cable is no longer the only access for printing documents and photos. To print, users can connect the PC to the printer wirelessly, so they can write from another place as long as they are related. This can save time and energy. Furthermore, there is also mobile printing to support wireless printing. With a mobile page, printing directly from tablet and smartphone can be executed quickly.
For users who have a high frequency of printing, Canon PIXMA MG2950 also provides a solution. Sometimes, it is not comfortable to replace the cartridge too often. Because of that, this device has an optional XL ink cartridge. This provides extra ink volume, so it is not necessary to replace the ink too often. There are up to 30% excess ink for users. Then, the cartridge is also easy to replace. The printer provides easy access for cartridge replacement. With this, users can override the round without any bits of help and difficulties.
Then, about the printing quality, Canon PIXMA MG2950 provides good printing resolution. To give a good photo or picture printing, this printer has up to 4800 dpi for the printing resolution. Then, this is supported by the cartridge technology that allows the printer to produce microscopic ink droplets. As a result, printing can have good details and accuracy. About the speed of publication, the printer can print up to 8 images per minute for the mono documents and four copies per minute for color documents. With this specification, users can find satisfaction of using a printer.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG2950 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG2950 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2950:
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Download For Mac :
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Download For Linux :
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2950:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2950 series Scan Gear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2950 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2950 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2950 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA MG2950 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)