Canon PIXMA MG2929 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2929 is one of the printers manufactured by Canon. This printer can be a good choice for a home or personal use. This device can provide complete functions for dealing with documents. In the case of printing, the device can print both color and mono pages. Of course, this is also able to print photos. Then, the printer has featured as a copier. It means that duplicating documents can be done in this device. The scanner is also available in this printer. The scanner can work for photos, pictures, and even documents. These functions will be so useful for dealing with papers and photographs.
Then, this printer is equipped with useful technologies. These are provided to give good quality for the users. In this case, the printer uses cartridges that can produce up to 2 picoliters and five picoliters. These are very small size of ink droplets. Of course, with its microscopic scale, the cartridges will be able to provide more vivid and sharper printing quality. Then, related to the printing speed, Canon PIXMA MG2929 can handle up to 8.0 images per minute for the black and white pages. Then, for the color pages, the printer can handle up to 4.0 images per minute. The 4800 dpi of printing resolution also supports this.
Another good point of Canon PIXMA MG2929 is about its wireless connectivity. This printer already supports the wireless feature. With this feature, users do not need to use USB cable whenever they need to print files. They can easily connect their PC to the printer wirelessly. They also do not need to make the device closer because they do not need to plug the USB. Things can be more efficient and effective. Furthermore, there is also mobile printing, so it is possible to print directly from gadget by using wireless connectivity. The Wireless Auto Power On that supports this will be able to save power. When the printer is not in use, the printer will be automatically off, and it will be ready soon when the printer is going to print files.
There are still other features provided by Canon PIXMA MG2929. For example, the printer offers some filters. The filters are funny, and they can make the photos more interesting. This printer provides various filters. Then, the printer has a quiet mode. This can be a useful feature when users often print in the night. With a calm way, the printer will work quietly, and there will be no noises that may disturb other people.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2910 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG2929 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG2929 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2929 :
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG2929 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG2929 Driver Download For Mac
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG2929 Driver Download For Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2929 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2929 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2929 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2929 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2929 series Scan Gear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2929 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2929 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2929 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA MG2929 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)