Canon Pixma MG2924 Driver Download Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux- Another great standard printer from Canon that you can consider to buy is this Canon Pixma MG2924. Designed to be an easy-to-use printer for a personal home printer, it can also do more than just printing. You can enjoy the scanner function and copier function with satisfying results. This model has a compact form, and it can also be connected using the wireless network. So you can have the freedom to place and use the printer from anywhere in the room. Another great addition of feature on this model is that you can print your files directly from your mobile devices by connecting it to the printer using WiFi network. It is a beneficial feature especially when you need to write your data fast and effortlessly.
Canon Pixma MG2924 capable of giving you the maximum resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, with the maximum size of legal paper or 8.5 x 14 inch. The standard speed of the printer is eight pages per minute for black and white files and four pages per minute for color files. The scanner type is flat-bed with the maximum size of the legal page document. The space for the scanner also used for copying feature with the maximum copy of 32 pages at once. The average speed of the printer is 31 seconds to copy a page of a document.
Canon Pixma MG2924 is using Canon Fine patented technology for its print head with droplets as small as two pl. It also uses a hybrid ink system with pigment black ink and dye color ink, which can create detailed images results and crisp, sharp text results. The printer will be automatically powering up when you connect it to your computer and print a file from it because it has the auto power on feature. There are also various built-in feature on this printer for the best printing results like blurring the background, soft focus, fish-eye effect, miniature effect, toy camera, and many others. As for the image, the garden feature allows you to manage and personalize your photos.
Another great feature is the quiet mode, that lets you use the printer with less noise so it will not disturb the others. There is also a PictBridge slot to connect to your digital camera and directly print your photos from it. A great feature when you loves to take pictures in your daily life. Canon Pixma MG2924 also support printing from cloud service such as Google Cloud. Canon Pixma MG2924 Driver, Wireless Setup, Install, Software
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2924:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 2924 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2924 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2924 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2924 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2924 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2924 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2924 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2924 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2924 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (Mac)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2924 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2924 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2924 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|