Canon Pixma MG2920 Driver Download Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux- Canon Pixma MG2920 is one of the high standard printers with basic features, plus you can have this printer with a rather low price. This printer is a multifunction one with printing, scanning and copying features. It is an excellent choice for a small business owner, but it is also an excellent printer for a personal home printer. With inkjet color technology combined with Canon FINE patented technology from Canon, you can enjoy sharp text results, as well as detailed images, results from this printer. Another feature like cloud service support and mobile printing is handy when you have files separated on your devices. The mobile printing feature allows you to print directly from your mobile devices by connecting it to the printer using a wireless network. You can also use this feature even when the printer connected to your PC using a USB cable.
There are two cartridges for this printer, one round for black color and the one for other colors like cyan, magenta and yellow. With 1280 nozzles configuration, you can expect an excellent business standard results either for printing or copying results. If you like to take pictures and print it, you can find a PictBridge slot in this Canon Pixma MG2920 and directly print your photos from your digital cameras. Another useful feature about images is the ability of this printer to write images from HD movies or videos by pausing it and print it. Very easy to use but may come in handy for a particular situation.
The maximum size of paper that this printer can handle is legal document papers, with the input and output capacity of 60 sheets. And even if its tray can’t hold many documents, this printer designed for one user for the best convenience. Canon Pixma MG2920 can print up to 8 pages per minute for black and white papers, and up to 4 pages for the color document. Not very impressive but it is a standard printer with low price after all. There are not much of amazing features that this printer has to offers, but it is undoubtedly a great choice if you only need basic printer features.
The scanning function has an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi, with 24-bit color depth. You can also scan files up to 8.5 x 14 inch, or legal paper. Canon Pixma MG2920 can be used for various Operation System or OS, range from windows 7 to Apple Mac OS 10. Canon Pixma MG2920 Driver, Wireless Setup, Install, Software
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2920:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 2920 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2920 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2920 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2920 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2920 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2920 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2920 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2920 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2920 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2920 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2920 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|