Canon Pixma MG2910 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2910 is a multi-function printer. This printer can provide users with complete functions to work with documents. Of course, its primary purpose is to print both photos and documents. They can be written well in this printer. Then, when users need to duplicate documents or files, the printer already provides copier so that copying pages can be done quickly. There is also a scanner so that users can scan both documents and photos. With these three functions, of course, working with materials will be more comfortable. The other exciting thing is that this printer comes at an affordable price, so it is not too pricy to get this device.
Then, the other good point about Canon PIXMA MG2910 is its wireless connectivity. This printer allows remote access and remote printing. With this wireless connection, users do not need to get closer to the printer when they need to print. It is possible to write from a distance as long as users device is connected to the printer wirelessly. This can make the printing process more efficient since users do not need to bring the device closer whenever they want to print. Furthermore, there is also mobile printing, so it is possible to write from the gadget. It is not necessary anymore to transfer the file before printing them.
Canon PIXMA MG2910 still has some interesting points. For example, the printer provides a quiet mode. This mode will be useful when users do not want to make noise. This will be helpful to feature when users need to print in the night and do not want to disturb others. The printer will be able to write quietly. The printer also provides some filter effects for printing photos. There are Fish Eye, Soft Focus, and other filters to make the images published by this printer more interesting.
About the quality, Canon PIXMA MG2910 provides good things. First, for the printing resolution, the printer can give good printing resolution. Its maximum printing resolution is up to 4800 dpi, and this is more than enough for printing photos in the case of personal use. Then, for the printing speed, this device can handle up to 8.0 images per minute for the mono printing. For the color printing, the printer can handle up to 4.0 images per minute. To give better printing quality, the printer uses a hybrid ink system that provides a combination of dye ink so that the printing results will have vivid colors and sharp texts. With this quality, then this affordable printer can offer satisfaction for its users. Canon PIXMA MG2910 Driver, Software, Scanner, Setup, Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG2910 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG2910 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2910 :
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG2910 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG2910 Driver Download For Mac :
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG2910 Driver Download For Linux :
Canon PIXMA MG2910 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2910 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2910 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2910 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2910 series Scan Gear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2910 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2910 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2910 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA MG2910 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)