Canon PIXMA MG2900 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG2900 is a compact Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One printer that uses good benefits and exceptional costs. Copy, scan, and print from anywhere around the house with its wireless capabilities. And with a maximum color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, MG2900 lets you make beautiful prints at home.
Canon PIXMA MG2900 presents impressive comfort from PIXMA Printing Solution (PPS). PPS makes it very easy to print images or paper directly from your mobile from practically anywhere. With Cloud printing features you can write your files using the online Cloud service options, such as Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive and also Google Drive from your mobile using the free PPS application. Also, with Google Cloud Print you can print from anywhere you are, from the app you use every day. Additional functions consist of Easy-PhotoPrint +, a feature that makes it easy to modify and print your images from anywhere you have Web access.
The Canon PIXMA MG2900 also accommodates XL ink storage tanks, so you can better appreciate fewer prints and refills. Plus, the Auto Power On feature immediately turns on the printer every time you send something to print. The economic PIXMA MG2900 provides quality printing housing.
Created to be a problem-free device in your home, the PIXMA MG2900 Wireless Inkjet Printer Canon’s black All-in-One can print, scan, and copy documents and images while entering small types. This gadget also has a Wi-Fi link for use with a large number of smartphones and computer systems. This printer is capable of producing a resolution of around 4800 x 600 dpi and can handle documents around 8.5 x 14 ″, or legal dimensions. Also, it can develop prints for 8 ipm black & white or 4 ipm in the shade. Scanning is permitted through flatbed color consolidation that can accommodate documents as high as 8.5 x 11.7 ″. This scanner is also used to copy notes; the earliest can be produced in 31 seconds. Canon PIXMA MG2900 Driver, Scanner, Software, Setup, Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2900 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG2900 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG2900 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2900:
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG2900 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG2900 Driver Download For Mac :
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG2900 Driver Download For Linux :
Canon PIXMA MG2900 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2900 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2900:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2900 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2900 series Scan Gear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2900 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2900 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG2900 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA MG2900 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)