Canon Pixma MG2560 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Choosing the Canon PIXMA MG2560 is a kind of a very great idea that you have to do for real. It is because this excellent printer can offer you numerous functions such as printing, copying, and scanning. All of those great abilities will make you able to complete all of your tasks in the same best way possible. So then, you will find that you can work efficiently and productively at once because of the notable performance of the PIXMA MG2560 printer you have applied in your working room.
Well, the best thing about the Canon PIXMA MG2560 is that it can offer you various conveniences that can please you for sure. One of those conveniences is that this device can always give you the high-quality printing results that you require. This notable performance comes from its amazing features such as the 4800×600 dpi printing resolution, My Image Garden, and the FINE print head technology. The combination of all of those features will boost the printer nicely so that it can create the bright and vivid printouts with excellent color gradation. Thus, do not ever be surprised if you see the documents or images you get from the printer can seem so real and beautiful.
Furthermore, the other convenience that you can earn from using the Canon PIXMA MG2560 is that it is also complemented with a bundle of incredible software. In the simple words, there are MP Navigator EX, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy WebPrint EX, Canon Solution Menu, and many more. Each of them will become the brilliant advantageous things that can make your printing jobs so much easier and more fun to do no matter you want to print your documents or images. Even, they can help you to do the printing jobs directly from any websites that you visit. So, it is not necessary for you to waste your time to copy or transfer your files from a device to your personal computer before you print it.
After putting it all together, those are some of the best conveniences that you can get when you use the Canon PIXMA MG2560. All of them will be the great things that can guide you to operate the printer optimally. So then, it can work the best to make you have the simple and effortless printing experience. , in the end, you will never find any problems every time you apply this PIXMA MG2560 printer. Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver, Software, Scanner, Setup, Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2555s Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG2560 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG2560 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2560 :
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver Download For Mac
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver Download For Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2560 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.