Canon PIXMA MG2555s Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG2555s can be defined as one of the best printing devices that you have to own in your office or at home. This fantastic printer can do the different functions which are like printing, scanning, and duplicating. All of them can make you able to get all of your works done in the most efficient way possible. So then, you will have the chance to improve the productivity of your working performance to a higher level.
Well, the Canon PIXMA MG2555s has been created to have a simple yet elegant design. This particular fact can be proven when you pay more attention to the fabulous black colored chassis that covers the machine. Furthermore, it can have the sleeker and more timeless look as it is combined with the easy to operate control panel that you can find on the top left side of the printer. This control panel will assist you to manage the printer optimally. So then, you can make sure that you can always get the best printing results that fit your expectations in the best way possible. Then, the terrific size of the printer, which is 426x306x145mm (WxDxH) and 3.5kg of weight, make it easy to move and place on any available spot in your room.
Moreover, the Canon PIXMA MG2555s is supported with so many various attributes that can make everything more comfortable for you. Some of them are like the 4800×600 dpi printing resolution and the 2-FINE Cartridge Printing technology. Both of these things will boost the printer so that it can create the perfect printing results with a bright and attractive look. In other words, these features will never miss any complicated things on the files that you want to print. Then, there are also the My Image Garden and Full HD Movie Print which allow you to make beautiful documents and images based on your free creativity. You can use these features to manage or even to your files before it gets printed so it can match your requirements well.
Additionally, the printing speed of the Canon PIXMA MG2555s is something that you cannot ignore. This device can create about eight images per minute (ppm) in black and white, and four ipm in colors. This fast printing is good enough especially if you compare this printer to the other printers in its class. Thus, you can still save some of your time every time you do your printing jobs using this device.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2550s Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG2555s Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG2555s Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2555s :
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG2555s Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG2555s Driver Download For Mac
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG2555s Driver Download For Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2555s Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2555s Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2555s :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.