Canon Pixma MG2550s Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG2550s is one of the most recommended printing devices you better add to your working room. This printer will assist you to run your business efficiently as it has various tasks such as printing, duplicating, and scanning. These functions can make you able to finish all of your works incredibly. So, you will find that you can increase your performance as long as you use this printer to support your daily projects in the office. Besides, there are also some beautiful advantages that you can get from the printer. In case you want to know what those advantages are, it will be so much better for you if you figure them out below.
Then, the first thing of the advantages that you can gain from the Canon PIXMA MG2550s is that this device has been complemented with numerous such features that you will adore so much. One of them that can be so influential for you is the USB 3.0 connection which will allow you to do the simple printing jobs directly from your mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, and digital camera. Not only that, but this printer also has the 4800×600 drops per inch (dpi) printing resolution that will make the printer can produce the best quality printing results with the bright and vivid look. So, you can always get the eyes pleasing documents or images come out from the machine.
Furthermore, the second advantages that the Canon PIXMA MG2550s offers to you are that this printer has been completed with the high-quality ink technology which is called the FINE cartridge technology. This specific convenience will help the printer to spread the ink on the paper as correctly as possible so that it can create the perfect color gradation you always expect. Moreover, there is also the XL cartridge that will make you have the more inexpensive printing cost, which you can save up to 30% each page. Thus, you do not ever need to be worried about the high expense at all every time you use the printer.
Also, the other great thing that you can get from the Canon PIXMA MG2550s is that it is available for you ate a very affordable price, which can be ranging from £34.99 only. This estimated price will suit all the remarkable features and the conveniences they bring. Even better, you do not have to dive into your pocket too thick to have this printer. Canon PIXMA MG2550S Driver, Software, Scanner, Setup, Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG2550S Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG2550S Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2550S :
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG2550s Driver Download For Windows
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver Download For Mac
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG2550s Driver Download For Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2550S Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2550S Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2550S :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.